Chief Executive Officer
- Chris Morley was appointed CEO in January 2021. Prior to Lightpath, Mr. Morley served as Chief Operating Officer (COO) for Zayo Group. Mr. Morley studied at University of Denver and holds a BSBA degree in Finance.
Chief Revenue Officer
- Doug Dalissandro was appointed Lightpath CRO in December 2020. Previously, Mr. Dalissandro served as CRO for Lightower Fiber Networks. Mr. Dalissandro studied at Ohio University and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Communications.
Chief Technology Officer
- Phil Olivero was appointed CTO in March 2021. Mr. Olivero previously served as CTO at Crown Castle Fiber, and also served as CTO at Lightower Fiber Networks.
- Mr. Olivero studied at the University of Waterloo and holds a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering.
- Chris Yost was appointed General Counsel in February 2021. Mr. Yost previously served as General Counsel and other leadership roles at Bandwidth Infrastructure Group, Zayo Group, and Level 3 Communications (now Lumen).
- Mr. Yost holds a bachelor’s degree from Western Michigan University, and a law degree from Catholic University.
Chief Strategy Officer
- David Mayer was appointed Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) in January 2021. Prior to Lightpath, Mr. Mayer served as Executive Vice President and General Counsel at Lightower Fiber Networks.
- He has approximately thirty years of experience in the communications business, including a number of years in private law practice focusing on mergers and acquisitions.
- Eric Swanholm was appointed EVP of Finance in April 2021. Mr. Swanholm previously served in senior finance roles for Crown Castle Fiber, Lightower Fiber Networks, and Conversent Communications.
- Mr. Swanholm studied at the University of Rhode Island, holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and is a Certified Public Accountant.